In this class, we will learn to create professional Interior presentations & construction drawings with Layout for Sketchup, STEP BY STEP.
WHY THIS COURSE?
- Comprehensive coverage of the essentials features in Layout for Sketchup to create Interior Drawings & Presentations FAST - Learn not only how every tool works but also how to apply it in the right way in your Layout for Sketchup Workflow.
- Exercise Files - Exercise files like Sketchup Models & Layout Files for every lesson so you can follow along step by step.
- Access to Exclusive Student Community Group on Facebook/Discord - you will get free access to our community groups wherein you can get help & support in your Layout for Sketchup journey.
- Downloadable Resources - Get free access to our Layout for Sketchup templates which will greatly improve your workflow speed & productivity.
- Q&A Support and Access to me - I will answer all your queries & questions on the Q&A forum on Udemy and help you in your journey. What more could you ask for!
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Interior Designers
- Set Designers
- Furniture Designers
- CAD Draftsmen/women
- Anyone with an interest in the field of Interior Design
- Students of Architecture/Interior Design
(note that this course will be taught on the windows version but the same techniques can be applied on Mac as well)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
In this course, you will learn how to create professional Interior Design Drawings & Presentations step-by-step using Layout for Sketchup.
Here are the contents of this class:
- Optimizing your Sketchup 3D Model.
- Setting up the right Styles for Sketchup
- Setting up Templates in Layout
- Create Plans and Elevations in Sketchup
- Dynamically Linking Layout & Sketchup
- Adding Views & Creating Clipping Masks in Layout
- The Basics Tools in Layout
- Shared & Unshared Layers in Layout
- Creating Pages, Changing Styles, & Creating Texts in Layout
- Dimensioning the Plans & Elevations like a pro
- Adding Annotations & Patterns in Layout
- Using Scrapbooks & Effects in Layout
- Creating Sheets using Autotext, Grids & Shared Layers in Layout
- Printing in Layout
Special Features Provided
- Downloadable Scenes, complete with all V-Ray Settings
- Exclusive Student Group on Facebook
By the end of the course, you will have a solid understanding of Layout for Sketchup, and you will be well on your way to creating amazing Interior Drawings for your clients.